Our Services may be covered in full or in part by your health insurance or employee benefit plan. Please call the customer support number listed on the back of your insurance card and check you coverage carefully by asking the following questions:
• Do I have mental health insurance benefits?
• Is my counselor covered under this plan?
• What is my deductible and has it been met?
• How many sessions per year does my health insurance cover?
• Are there different deductibles, co-pays or co-insurance for in-network and out-of-network sessions?
• What is the coverage amount per therapy session?
• Is approval required from my primary care physician?
• Do I have a flexible spending account through my employer that would cover any out of pocket cost?
Lighthouse Counseling Services, LLC is a covered provider through most of the major Insurance Plans
If your insurance provider is not covered for our services, check with your provider regarding "out-of-network" coverage.
…or, consider the benefits of private pay:
When you choose private pay:
(60 min. session)
(38-52 min. session)
(53+ min. session)